- Optimized serrated micro-siping improves wet traction for all-season durability
- Variable width shoulder block design reduces road noise while enhancing ride comfort
- Non-directional, five rib tread design optimizes ride stability and protects against irregular wear
- Wide circumferential tread channels quickly evacuate water and boost hydroplaning resistance
- Solid continuous center rib promotes better handling and fights against irregular wear
Sumitomo HTR A/S P02
The optimal combination of high performance and all-season capabilities provides driving confidence when it really counts.
- Multi-functional asymmetric design provides maximum wet, dry and winter-weather grip
- Featuring advanced Sumitomo manufacturing technologies and precision engineering, the HTR A/S P02 is a premium choice for sport cars, sedans and crossovers
- Next-generation silica tread compound for extended mileage and treadwear
H & V-rated: Backed with a 65,000 mile / 60 month limited warranty. W-rated: Backed with a 45,000 mile / 48 month limited warranty.
Sumitomo Touring LS
Sumitomo Touring LSTTraction and performance you can count on, regardless of the weather, with a smooth ride, minimal road noise, and extended tread life.
- Improved handling quality to take the higher speed ratings of today’s high performance luxury sedans and touring vehicles
- Advanced carbon tread compound for excellent all-season performance and longer tread life
- Innovative shoulder blocks provide superior cornering traction and security
- Four circumferential grooves allow exceptional water drainage to resist hydroplaning
- Enhanced sidewall stiffness for improved cornering
Backed with a 65,000 mile / 60 month limited warranty. H & V-rated: Backed with a 55,000 mile / 48 month limited warranty.